Albus quote

"It doesn't do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
-Albus Dumbledore-

Monday, November 1, 2010

Eggs & Bacon

I attempted to make English fried eggs today, but alas I'm completely inept at doing so. I think my body recognizes eggs as a foreign substance considering I haven't actually eaten an egg in several years now. I still don't like them no matter how much bacon fat I fry them up in.

Tomorrow, work permitting (I just got a job at Salvation Army. Woot!) I'm going to try making some double chocolate dipped ice cream cones. They take several hours to make so I'll probably just have to keep them frozen overnight and continue the next day.

Apart from all the cooking, I'm feeling extremely anxious. I woke up with this tightening of my chest and for a moment I had to coach myself how to breathe properly. I haven't felt like this in awhile so it's a little disconcerting to say the least. I don't like it one bit. I made myself some lovely iced peppermint tea in hopes of calming myself down. So far it doesn't seem to be helping. Oh well.

Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment